The NEW YEAR 60 DAY CHALLENGE
Enrollment is now closed but you’re always welcome to join the Body + Soul program at anytime.
Let’s put an end to your Self-Sabotaging Cycle! The 60 Day Challenge with The Body + Soul Program helps you blast through any obstacle, paving the path to total transformation and abundant self-love.
You can have the body you want. You can achieve any fitness goal. You can free your mind of toxic, self-destructive thoughts.
But your transformation doesn’t start in the gym or the kitchen.
Curious to find out how to WIN part of the $2,000 IN PRIZE MONEY!? Good, then you’ll want to keep reading…
Hey soul sister!
Have we met? Because I think I already know you…
You’ve tried it all before, right? You’ve joined the gyms, the online challenges and the organized weight loss programs at work. You’ve stumbled, gotten back up again, and tried harder the next time around on the same well-worn paths, but didn’t cross the finish line…so, what gives?
What if I told you that the missing link to sculpting a body you love doesn’t revolve around trying harder?
Here’s an inconvenient truth about successfully slimming down: You don’t need to try harder. You need to try differently. You need to think differently…
Here’s another inconvenient truth: all of the one-trick ponies that you’ve tried before — the gyms, the online weight loss coaching and the trendy diet clubs — lack the SAME component. This one missing link is the real reason why those programs have failed you in the past.
My Transformation Trifecta: 3 Components to Lasting Success
Instead of your typical get-fit programs that combine only a “body” component, you’ll benefit from my program’s two additional components that help you slash through mental barriers, clearing the path to a healthier, happier life:
- Body — This includes two mini components, consisting of express workouts and YOUtrition. First you get my firm up workout secrets, and then my special downloadable cookbook with over 140 delicious recipes and a “4-weeks To Fabulous Jump-Start Meal Guide”.
- Mind — This is my meditation component. Trust me, meditation can get you everywhere, including your ultimate happy place. I’ll show you how, in just minutes a day. And the best part — our book club! Every two months we go through a new personal growth mindset book together, along with monthly exercises to keep your mind growing and sharp.
- Body + Soul Tribe — For an extra boost, you’ll benefit from membership in the Body + Soul private online group dedicated to peer support and helping you gain strength through motivational stories, tips and healthy trends.
PLUS, throughout the program, you’ll receive guidance from yours truly. I hate it when “fitness gurus” create a program, but NEVER SHOW UP for the people it serves! In our online Body + Soul Tribe portal, myself or a member of my team posts shout-outs (motivational messages) and engage with YOU and the group. On top of that, once a month I host a LIVE accountability call to keep you on your A-game, where you get to interact and ask all of your most burning questions to help you breakthrough to your goals.
Here’s a glimpse into each program component.
Body (Express Workouts + YOUtrition)
- Express “do anywhere, anytime” workout videos. I provide the instructions, step by step, and you follow right along with me the whole time! No prior experience needed. Just press play and get after it.
- Exercise modifications, from beginners to advanced, to ensure that no one is left behind.
- Printable workouts to take to the gym or pack in your suitcase.
- Soothing yoga-inspired stretches that release tension, while transforming your body.
No bulky equipment is needed — only a couple light sets of weights. For most exercises, you can use your own body as resistance.
- A digital copy of my cookbook with over 140 healthy recipes.
- A no stress shopping survival guide.
- Recipes for delicious dishes that will make you feel fuller, longer.
- Easy meal preparation instructions – go from prep to table in under ten minutes.
- Waist-whittling snack and treat ideas.
Yeah, I used to think that meditation was this “new-agey” hocus pocus that only celebrities with a lot of time on their hands did. Until I tried it for myself. After realizing my life had gotten so terrifyingly out of control, I thought what do I have to lose?
A lot, as it turns out. I lost emotional pain. I lost the toxic, self-defeating thoughts. I lost the need to comfort myself with food. With meditation, you’ll be surprised by all of the weighty baggage you’ll lose, and all of the comforting answers you’ll gain.
Self-love and slim-down success is a “mind over matter” game, in which your thoughts can make you or break you. I’ll be there to help you win, with simple, yet powerfully effective mantras that will put a bright spotlight on your daily choices and struggles, and give you the power to change.
- A monthly guided meditation or visualization, focused on a range of topics, including harnessing your energy, letting go, eating more mindfully and quieting your inner critic.
Body + Soul Tribe (Online Portal & Facebook Inner Circle)
- Access to our Body + Soul Tribe Facebook group. Our team will be there on a regular basis to make sure you stay in the zone, on your A-game and at your best. Think of us as your “soul sisters”, pushing positive vibes and affirmations from week to week. Remember: this is a private space in which you can share your progress and get daily inspiration from your peers.
- One monthly team call facilitated by yours truly. Topics will change from month to month, and you’ll have an opportunity to get your questions answered. Scale not budging? Let’s talk. I’ll be there to listen and suggest manageable tweaks.
- Monthly accountability assignments, as well as messages, trends and tips to live better, healthier, and happier, which will be posted in the Body + Soul Tribe portal.
- A monthly book recommendation for inspiration, guidance and to help make positive changes stick.
Prize Money and Winnings!
A total of $2,000 is up for grabs in the 60-Day Challenge!
- 1st Place: $1,000
- 2nd Place: $500
- 3rd Place: $500
Still Have Questions? See the FAQ’s Here
Enrollment Is Now Closed, however you can always
join the Body + Soul program at anytime.
- New challenge members pay the above mentioned payment granting access to the program for January, February, and March 2017.
- Thereafter, recurring payments of the monthly $59 will start three months from the time of initial purchase. We have a 30 day cancelation policy. To cancel your membership, you must email: Billing@LoriHarder.com 30 days prior to your next billing cycle or you will be charged for that month.
- Contest goes for any 60 CONSECUTIVE days you choose between JANUARY 1st and MARCH 15th, 2017. Your personal start date is NOT the day you purchase but the DAY YOU SEND IN YOUR BEFORE pictures.
- The contest starts by contestants emailing their “Before” picture (between JAN. 1st and JAN. 15th, 2017) with a newspaper CLEARLY showing the starting date on it. Emails must go to Challenge@LoriHarder.com
- Contest ends 60 days from your personal start date, (the date of your Before Picture) and a final transformation picture will be needed on or before your 60 day period is up in order to be eligible for the prizes.
- All “After” pictures will need to be submitted no later than MARCH 15, 2017, and include a newspaper in the photo for proof of completion date. Photo MUST be in a bikini so we can see the transformation.
- Included with your After Photos, you must include a write up about your own personal transformation story.
- Photos: Please stand in a normal stance with feet shoulder width apart facing front. I do not need back or side. Make sure the photo is a full body shot against a plain wall if possible. The after photo MUST be taken the same way. You must also save your before photo and send your final before and after side by side. (I can’t accept final after pictures that are not in this format due to the amount of participants)
- I will have a small panel vote on the finalists to choose the overall body transformation winner.
- Contest winners will be announced shortly after March 15, 2017, with prize money sent out as soon as possible.
- By entering, you give Lori Harder the right to use your before and after photos in any material they see fit. Always in a respectable, positive manner.