Italian Turkey Burgers
- 1 tsp Fennel (chopped or crushed)
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- 16 oz ground turkey or chicken or beef
- ½ cup chopped onions
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- 3 egg whites
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup fresh parsley or 1 T. dried parsley
- Salt/pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Pre-heat the grill.
- Mix all ingredients together and form 4-5 burger pattys.
- Dance in place while burgers are grilling to burn extra calories. ;)
- For extra flavorings you can add low sugar pizza sauce, 1 T. asiago cheese, slice of light mozzarella or a dollop of light ricotta to patty while warm.
- Serve on buns of choice (try Ezekiel Buns) and BAM – Italian Burgers.
- Serve with tomato, grilled or raw onion, mushroom etc! Make it your way!
If desired for different toppings, try light ricotta cheese, slice of light mozzarella or asiago cheeses.