Lemon Kale Salad
- 1 Bundle Green or Purple Kale
- 1 Red or Yellow Pepper
- 1/4 c. Pine Nuts
- 1/2 c. Chopped or halved Kalamata Olives
- 3/4 Fresh Lemon
- 1 Packet no cal sweetener
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- Rinse and dry kale.
- Tear small bite size pieces off of stem and place into large bowl.
- Throw stems away.
- Cut Red Pepper into small cubes and add to bowl.
- Cut Olives in half or quarters and add to bowl.
- Pour Olive oil over kale and squeeze 3/4 of fresh lemon (or entire lemon if desired) into the bowl. Add no cal sweetener and pine nuts.
- Stir entire salad until fully coated with olive oil and lemon.
- Serve room temp or chilled.
Strawberries or golden raisins would be phenomenal in this also!