Body + Soul Program
Blast through any obstacle, and fall back in love with your body again. With the proven plan of the Body + Soul Program, you’ll feel confident in making the changes you’ve been seeking!Join Now
Nothing changes, if nothing changes…
What good is a rock-star workout program if your mind is holding you back from getting through it, or even starting it? What good is achieving an amazing body if self-destructive thoughts prevent you from ever loving it? Identifying and overcoming your “mind-body” games and “mind-body” shame is at the soul of my Body + Soul program.
Body + Soul is a monthly online program that puts mindful empowerment at the forefront of your journey. It gives you the tools to shape up your body, get healthy and feel happier — naturally — by first breaking the cycle of self-sabotaging thoughts and feelings.
These tools include…
MY TRANSFORMATION TRIFECTA:
3 Components to Lasting Success
Instead of your typical get-fit programs that combine only a “body” component, you’ll benefit from my program’s two additional components that help you slash through mental barriers, clearing the path to a healthier, happier life:
This includes two components, consisting of express workouts and YOUtrition. First you get my firm up workout secrets and workout videos, and then a special downloadable MONTHLY Meal Guide with easy, fat-burning recipes, shopping lists, and a clear plan laid out for you on what to eat.
This is my meditation component. Trust me, meditation can get you everywhere, including your ultimate happy place. I’ll show you how, in just minutes a day. And the best part — our book club! Every two months we go through a new personal growth mindset book together, along with monthly exercises to keep your mind growing and sharp.
BODY + SOUL TRIBE
For an extra boost, you’ll benefit from membership in the Body + Soul private online group dedicated to peer support and helping you gain strength through motivational stories, tips and healthy trends.
“Lori’s Body + Soul program provides the most amazingly supportive environment to set your fitness goals, show your flaws, be human and achieve amazing results with challenging and fun workouts each month
The online Soul community is one of the most valuable parts of the program. I check in to the Facebook page everyday to see how my fellow workout buddies around the world are doing and to share in their triumphs and troubles and to feel inspired by so many amazing women. Lori’s heart, soul and passion shine through every video she posts. A truly incredible woman who offers other women the opportunity to be the very best version of themselves through fitness, forgiveness and lots of self love.”
Here’s a glimpse into each program component.
As a personal trainer and nutrition consultant, I’ve trained busy women who don’t have hours to spend at the gym. I relied on this experience to create quick, express workouts exclusively for Body + Soul participants. These are my “sweat smarter, not longer” routines to get you fit and sexy in under 35 minutes a day.
- Express “do anywhere, anytime” REAL-TIME workout videos. I provide the instructions, step by step, and you follow right along with me! No prior experience needed.
- Exercise modifications, from beginners to advanced, to ensure that no one is left behind.
- Printable workouts to take to the gym or pack in your suitcase.
- Soothing yoga-inspired stretches that release tension, while transforming your body.
- No bulky equipment is needed — only a light set of weights. For most exercises, you can use your own body as resistance.
Skip the gimmicky diets that will leave you feeling “hangry.” YOUtrition has everything you need to satisfy your stomach and tantalize your taste buds, while helping you burn body fat, get lean and feel incredible.
- A New Meal Plan EACH MONTH with different recipes, shopping lists, and complete meal plan for the month.
- A no stress shopping survival guide.
- Recipes for delicious dishes that will make you feel fuller, longer.
- Easy meal preparation instructions – go from prep to table quickly.
- Waist-whittling snack and treat ideas.
Yeah, I used to think that meditation was this “new-agey” hocus pocus that only celebrities with a lot of time on their hands did. Until I tried it for myself. After realizing my life had gotten so terrifyingly out of control, I thought what do I have to lose?
A lot, as it turns out. I lost emotional pain. I lost the toxic, self-defeating thoughts. I lost the need to comfort myself with food. With meditation, you’ll be surprised by all of the weighty baggage you’ll lose, and all of the comforting answers you’ll gain.
A monthly guided meditation or visualization, focused on a range of topics, including harnessing your energy, letting go, eating more mindfully and quieting your inner critic.
The single best predictor of health and happiness is the breadth and depth of our connections to other human beings. -Christine Carter, Ph.D, sociologist
I’ve included both an online portal and Body + Soul Tribe Facebook group as program components. This online inner circle enables you to draw strength from others’ experiences, while having a safe space in which to express your own. When you’ve got the workout blahs or when you need a pick-me-up, check in with your tribe. That may be all you need to get your mojo back!
Access to our Body + Soul Tribe Facebook group.
Our team will be there on a regular basis to make sure you stay in the zone, on your A-game and at your best. Think of us as your “soul sisters”, pushing positive vibes and affirmations from week to week. Remember: this is a private space in which you can share your progress and get daily inspiration from your peers.
Monthly accountability assignments
as well as messages, trends and tips to live better, healthier, and happier, which will be posted in the Body + Soul Tribe portal.
A monthly book recommendation
for inspiration, guidance and to help make positive changes stick.
Join the Body + Soul program NOW to be eligible for the next challenge!Join Body + Soul $59
“Working with Lori Harder on my 75 pound weight loss not only made me lose pounds, gain confidence, and feel better, but empowered me to transform myself.
Lori has a truly unique gift in that she gives you hope, faith and love in her special and wonderful way to make you realize that the world is at your fingertips and you just have to reach out and grab it. She’s right there with you every step of the way, believing in your goals as much as you do. I’m forever grateful for her support, her mentoring, coaching, passion and belief – she’s a game changer, an inspiring powerhouse that will help you get where you want to be and more.”
BODY + SOUL 60 DAY CHALLENGE RULES
- All participants must be paying members of the Body + Soul Program for the months of the challenge. The contest goes from MAY 1st to JUNE 30th, 2019.
- The contest starts with contestants emailing their “Before” picture (MUST BE SENT IN BEFORE OR ON MAY 1st, 2019) with a newspaper CLEARLY showing the starting date on it. Emails must go to Challenge@LoriHarder.com
- A final transformation picture will be needed on or before the end of the challenge in order to be eligible for the prizes.
- All “After” pictures will need to be submitted no later than JUNE 30th, 2019, and include a newspaper in the photo for proof of completion date. Photo MUST be in a bikini so we can see the transformation.
- Included with your After Photos, you must include a write up about your own personal transformation story.
- Photos: Please stand in a normal stance with feet shoulder width apart facing front. I do not need back or side. Make sure the photo is a full body shot against a plain wall if possible. The after photo MUST be taken the same way. You must also save your before photo and send your final before and after side by side. (I can’t accept final after pictures that are not in this format due to a number of participants)
- I will have a small panel vote on the finalists to choose the overall body transformation winner.
- Contest winners will be announced shortly after the end of the challenge with prize money sent out as soon as possible.
- By entering, you give Lori Harder the right to use your “before and after photos” in any material they see fit. Always in a respectable, positive manner.