Episode 173: How to Deal With Your PAST So It Doesn’t Impact Your FUTURE with Christine Hassler
In the episode you will hear about:
• Conditional self-acceptance
• Why our belief systems need to be challenged
• Taking responsibility without beating yourself up
• Finding balance between self-honesty and self-compassion
• Aligning your life with your soul’s yearning
• The power of a heart/soul connection
• The importance of getting feelings up and out
• Releasing vs. recycling emotion
• Internal dialogue awareness
• Finding a safe, sacred space for transformation
Previous Earn Your Happy Podcast with Christine Hassler
Episode 18: Expectation Hangover: How To Overcome Disappointment and More!
Episode 91: Everything You Need To Know About Masculine and Feminine Energy
Register for Christine’s FREE Masterclass Webinar at LoriHarder.com/Christine. When you Sign Up and BUY Her Course, you’ll recieve 3 Free Months of my Body + Soul Program
The Bliss Project 2018
March 2-4, 2018 • Newport Beach, CA
Can you believe this is the third time that my soulful friend, Christine Hassler, has been on Earn Your Happy? I love having her on because every time we talk something always opens up for me and there are at least one or two a-ha moments.
As a Master Life Coach, Christine has made it her life’s work to help others find the answers while providing them with a safe and sacred space so her clients can work through the emotional side of things. Once an overachiever, Christine shares how she shifted this compensatory strategy and used it to create multiple books and now her Over It and On with It Course.
Regardless of where you are, I know Christine’s perspective will help you view your obstacles and the emotional ties to them in a whole new light.
Questions Asked in This Episode:
• Was there a shift that took place when your realized you were the common denominator of your struggles?
• How did you know to hire your coach?
• Why do you think we cling to finding a diagnosis or a reason as to why we’re not happy?
• Why did you create your Over It and On with It course?
• What’s the difference between being pulled vs. pushed in a certain direction?
• What do you feel are the biggest shifts that happen with your course?
• What is a question you wish more people would ask themselves?
• Who is this course good for?
“The common denominator in everything that went “wrong” was me.”
“Sympathy is not love.”
“Until we’re uncomfortable; until our belief systems are challenged; until we start to do things differently that are hard, change doesn’t happen.”
“A lot of what we want is coming from a core wound. We want it because we think it’s going to make us feel better.”
“It was more of an excavating process before it was a creating process.”
“We confuse boundaries for barriers.”
“We try to change ourselves through other people.”
“Deal with the past, shift how you relate to yourself in the present and create a different future.”
“The past does impact our future if we don’t deal with it.”
“Give yourself permission to invest in yourself – financially and time.”
Christine Hassler is a best-selling author, keynote speaker, master coach, podcast and TV host who is committed to guiding people and organizations into their highest potential. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent at 25 to pursue a life she could be passionate about… but it did not come easily. After being inspired by her own unexpected challenges and experiences, she realized her journey was indeed her destination. In 2005, she wrote the first guidebook written exclusively for young women, entitled 20 Something 20 Everything. Christine’s second book, The 20 Something Manifesto written for men and women stems from her experience coaching twenty-something’s. Her newest book Expectation Hangover: Overcoming Disappointment in Work, Love and Life is the guidebook for how to treat disappointment on the emotional, mental, behavioral and spiritual levels.