Episode 193: How Pleasure Helps You SHOW UP BIGGER in Your Life and Business with Arielle Loren
In the episode you will hear about:
• Arielle’s intriguing career journey so far
• Infusing pleasure into your life with even the simple things
• How mastering your sensuality/sexuality allows you to show up bigger in the rest of your life
• Why we need to clearly communicate and set boundaries up front
• Why it’s so important for entrepreneurs to focus on their own personal development
• Giving yourself space and letting your feelings settle when problems arise
• How Arielle’s “Driven” events each have an organic and unique approach
• Finding balance and simplicity
• The benefits of taking “me time” and rest
• The importance of being authentic and honest
• And so much more…
There are so many interesting things to know about today’s guest, Arielle Loren, I don’t even know where to begin! A former sex columnist and founder of an erotic magazine, this now marketing agency owner encourages all female entrepreneurs to empower themselves and do all the things that bring them pleasure.
Be sure to listen in as we talk about tapping into this power and how keeping honest and authentic lines of communication open with others and ourselves can help lead you to your ultimate happiness.
Questions Asked in This Episode:
• What are you doing now and how did you get there?
• Would you share with us what it means to you to be sexually empowered?
• Why are we so afraid of asking for the things that bring us pleasure?
• How do we set up and enforce boundaries and why do we need them so desperately?
• Where do you have to go in order to push yourself through the scary parts?
• What do you do to self-soothe yourself and give yourself permission to change?
• What do you do when someone’s business is not working and they think it’s someone else’s fault?
• Do you ever struggle with overachieving or perfectionism and what does that look like if you do?
• When you take on too much, what does that look like?
“The more in touch I am with my body the more open I’m able to be.”
“There’s no way to lose something that was meant for you.”
“Give yourself permission to change.”
“The more honest you are, the happier you will be.”
Arielle Loren is a top business strategist, trained at Harvard University, where she received both a master’s degree in Management and a graduate certificate in Strategic Management. She also holds a graduate certificate in International Business Management from Georgetown University, and a bachelor’s degree in Social and Cultural Analysis and a certificate in Producing from New York University. As the CEO of the Arielle Loren Agency, she and her team manage dozens of companies on behalf of her clients and build out high ROI marketing campaigns. Our work has been featured in FastCompany, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, SXSW, and NPR. We specialize in digital marketing, business operations, business development, profit planning, and variety of strategies that bring more ease to founders and entrepreneurs.