Episode 199: UPGRADE Your Vibration with Peta Kelly
In the episode you will hear about:
• How Peta had to change different stories when going into motherhood
• Why it’s essential to always focus on the beautiful, new and creative
• How Peta used her pregnancy as fuel for writing her book
• What Peta’s book-writing process looked like
• Why Mother Earth wants us to upgrade our vibration
• Why we must ditch the shame about feeling good
• The importance of play and why we must interlace it with everything
• Tapping into masculine and feminine energies
• Dressing for your soul
• Speaking your truth – when it’s a yes and when it’s a no
• And so much more…
Earth Is Hiring: The new way to live, lead, earn and give for millennials and anyone who gives a sh*t by Peta Kelly (Releases Jan. 30, 2018)
A lot has changed in the past couple years since Peta Kelly was last a guest on Earn Your Happy. She’s had a baby, written a book (more on that later) and created multiple businesses. And no matter what happens in her life, I love how she always goes in flow taking everything that comes her way in stride.
Peta has found that this state of flow has been necessary to balance motherhood, business and writing a book. Tune in to hear what Peta’s book-writing process looked like, what she still struggles with and how she hopes to help millennials discover the new way to live, lead, earn and give.
Questions Asked in This Episode:
• What are you doing to change some of the mantras you’ve heard about motherhood?
• How do you get through challenging moments?
• What does your book-writing process look like from beginning to end?
• What is your book about?
• What does it actually look like when we make that conscious decision to upgrade our vibration?
• What is something you do to create “play” time for yourself?
• Is there something that you once suppressed, but now you’re writing your own story about it?
• What do you do when you have a message you want to say, but you’re having second thoughts?
• What are you most excited about with your book?
“My vision requires that I’m thriving.”
“Play is not a distraction, it’s part of our work ethic.”
“Circulate your energy.”
“Shake your life up so you can get rid of energy and raise up.”
“Get on Mother Earth’s postcode.”
Peta Kelly’s most favourite title is HUMAN AF. She is a conscious entrepreneur, author, speaker and philanthropist. She was recently featured in Forbes Magazine and was just ranked by Inc Magazine in the Top 10 Female Entrepreneurs changing the world.
She’s is an unbridled soul and barefoot bandit on a mission to unleash the jeaniius of GenY’s globally.
She dropped being a PhD science nerd at the age of 22 and went on the pursuit of that ‘thing’ that was calling her higher. That’s when she found her first business pursuit in network marketing and She became a 7 figure a year earner in Isagenix by the age of 26. Her network marketing journey led her to her bigger, more global soul work and now she’s building a global enterprise, Jeaniius – a global hub of nakedly brilliant people, mobilized to create change for our planet through conscious enterprise and magical collaborations.
Peta teaches the new way to live, lead, earn and give and what excites her the most is bringing her brilliant, badass generation together as one team and one family so that we can gift our planet and our kiddies, an environment where they can thrive. Peta is an angel gifter and a silent investor, and thrives on expanding the cycle of abundance and contribution, especially when it allows young people to kick ass in their endeavors. A millennial with a love of millennials, Peta speaks on global stages, barefoot, to tens of thousands of people, and to millions through her various platforms, sharing visionary messages of conscious living to move hearts and minds to what’s possible.
Self-described as an alien, a “vessel” for what needs to flow through her, Peta is the creator of The New Way Live, Jeaniius and The Supercharged and she’s got her first book on the way in early 2018.
Peta was recently featured on The Rise Up movie with Michael Bernard Beckwith, Jack Canfield, Danielle LaPorte, Gabby Bernstein, Marie Forleo, Tony Robbins, The Dalai Lama and more.
She’s a new Mum to her beautiful daughter Sol and has now found a new supersized passion for empowering women to create a beautiful pregnancy and birth experience.