Episode 243: How to Use Crystals for Healing and Manifesting with Energy Muse (Heather Askinose and Timmi Jandro)
In the episode you will hear about:
• How Heather and Timmi first met and their backgrounds before founding Energy Muse
• How energies/stones resonate with people differently
• The innocence of picking a crystal for the first time
• The shift that took place when Heather gave Timmi a prosperity necklace
• How crystals can help us feel and serve as a reminder to slow down
• Energy Muse’s internal challenge to pick one stone and work with it for 21 days
• Their new book, Crystal Muse, and why it’s a book of secrets that offers rituals done in 11 minutes or less to render results
• Emotional moon in Scorpio
• Why humans are looking to reconnect with each other more than ever
• What it means to “energetically cut the cord”
• And so much more…
My interview with Heather Askisone and Timmi Jandro, the founders of Energy Muse, was a conversation that was meant to happen. In recent years, I’ve become super intrigued with the use of crystals and it was incredible to dive deeper, learn some new things and also receive validation on some crazy coincidences in my life that involved crystals.
Best friends since the 1st grade, Heather and Timmi weren’t always interested in crystals. In fact, both were in different careers (business and high-end real estate) up until they founded Energy Muse 17 hears ago. With their combined experience of healing and business, they are now taking the woo-woo out of crystals and empowering people to make change starting today.
I know there will be some skeptics out there, but I have a feeling they’ll feel differently after listening. It’s all about good energy! I highly recommend taking their crystal test on their site to see which stones you’re drawn to – they may just help you through your next challenge. (And if you feel called to do so, I would love it if you shared which ones you chose and what they mean!)
• How did you both start out on this journey?
• Who do you typically give the amethyst stone to?
• When did you realize there was something there for you with crystals? What made you dive deeper?
• Do you keep different crystals throughout your house or through different times?
• What was the main reason you decided to write your book, Crystal Muse?
• How does energy alignment with the moon relate to crystals?
• Do you have any rituals in your book that help people feel grounded or rooted when they’re at a tipping point?
• What is the most exciting thing that’s coming up for you with your book release?
“When you feel, you start healing.”
“The more I stopped and slowed down, the more my life moved forward.”
“There are so many juicy concepts and conversations that one stone can help you evolve into and unearth.”
“The beauty of finding out who you are and where you are at that time is powerful.”
“The more we plug into the light right now, the more we are going to be able to get out of the chaos and confusion.”
“We, the people, are the bridge between the worlds – the earth and the sky.”
“You’re going to feel the pain, but it doesn’t have to last forever.”
Having known one another since the age of six, Energy Muse co-founders, Heather Askinosie and Timmi Jandro are each other’s yin to their yang. Heather Askinosie is a leading influencer on the power of crystals, Feng Shui, and holistic healing. For over 25 years, she has had the privilege of studying with the best healers from all over the world, who have passed down ancient teachings on how to utilize energy technology. In 2000, Heather co-founded Energy Muse with business partner Timmi Jandro. Timmi’s background in sales and operations, making them a dynamic duo in this industry. Energy Muse is a conscious lifestyle brand, providing tools of empowerment, inspiration, and hope in the tangible form of jewelry and crystals. Together, Heather and Timmi are helping people reconnect with the energy of the Earth to align with their highest self, realize their true calling, and tap into their own personal magnificence.