289: How to Reprogram Your Brain to Make You Superhuman – Dr. Joe Dispenza
In the episode you will hear about:
- How Dr. Joe reprogrammed his brain in order to heal his body after a traumatic accident
- Being present with greater intelligence
- Future present reality vs. past present reality
- The creative process
- Going from victim to creator
- Teaching your body emotionally what the future will feel like before it happens
- Causing an effect vs. cause and effect
- Conditioning your body and brain into the future
- The importance of creating on a daily basis
- Losing free will to a “program”
- Getting beyond your environment
- Creating energy to heal
- The natural state of being
- Addiction to emotions
- Blind spots of awareness
- Getting conscious of unconscious thoughts
- Walking meditation
- The delicate balance between intention and surrender
- Loving intelligence
- Neurochemically conditioning your body to work as one
- Dr. Joe’s workshops and retreats
I am so beyond grateful for today’s guest, Dr. Joe Dispenza. His books and teachings were at the very beginning of my journey and completely shifted everything for me. I believe there are moments in life that impact you so deeply and you’re never the same. In this episode, I talk about that moment and how everything I looked at changed forever.
As an international lecturer, researcher, author and educator, Dr. Joe believes that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities. This is why his passion has led him to educate thousands of people on how they can rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes. I can tell you firsthand that this is what he did for me. I truly believe his teachings were the beginning of rewiring the way I think. With a passion for neuroscience, epigenetics and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions and evolved consciousness. You will be blown away by Dr. Joe’s miraculous stories!
So please, get comfortable and listen to every single word of our incredible conversation and if this hooks you, I encourage you to go grab one of his books and read it!
- Did you always have this mind-body connection or do you feeling like it got awakened after your accident?
- What advice do you give people who are in an environment that isn’t helpful for where they want to go?
- How do you not take things personally or navigate that world of reflection?
- Can you paint a picture of what it looks like when a person knows what to do but can’t quite visualize it?
- What’s the connection between moving your body and getting into a new environment and accelerating that change?
- Can you tell me about your events?
“It’s so much easier to forget our vision than it is to remember it.”
“We’re innately wired to be creators.”
“The power that made the body heals the body.”
“Your personality creates your personal reality.”
“If you’re not being defined by a vision of the future, then all you’re left with are memories of the past.”
“Wisdom is the memory without the emotional charge.”
“The unknown has never let me down.”
“My definition of the creative moment is when I forget myself.”
Joe Dispenza, D.C. is an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and educator who has been invited to speak in more than 32 countries on five continents. As a lecturer and educator, he is driven by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities. In his easy-to-understand, encouraging, and compassionate style, he has educated thousands of people, detailing how they can rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes.
In addition to offering a variety of online courses and teleclasses, he has personally taught three-day progressive workshops and five-day advanced workshops in the U.S. and abroad. Starting in 2018, his workshops will become week-long offerings, and the content of the progressive and advanced workshops will be available online. (To learn more, please visit the events section at: www.drjoedispenza.com.) Dr. Joe is also a faculty member at Quantum University in Honolulu, Hawaii; the Omega Institute for Holistic Studies in Rhinebeck, New York; and Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health in Stockbridge, Massachusetts. He’s also an invited chair of the research committee at Life University in Atlanta, Georgia.
As a researcher, Dr. Joe’s passion can be found at the intersection of the latest findings from the fields of neuroscience, epigenetics, and quantum physics to explore the science behind spontaneous remissions. He uses that knowledge to help people heal themselves of illnesses, chronic conditions, and even terminal diseases so they can enjoy a more fulfilled and happy life, as well as evolve their consciousness.
As a NY Times best-selling author, Dr. Joe has written You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter (Hay House, 2014), which explores our ability to heal without drugs or surgery, but rather by thought alone. He has also written Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One (Hay House, 2012) and Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind (2007), both of which detail the neuroscience of change and epigenetics. Becoming Supernatural is Dr. Joe’s fourth book. His film appearances include HEAL (2017); E-Motion (2014); Sacred Journey of the Heart (2012); People v. the State of Illusion (2011); What IF – The Movie (2010); Unleashing Creativity (2009); and What the #$*! Do We Know? & Down the Rabbit Hole, extended DVD version (2005).