299: What Are Your Biggest Challenges As A Female Entrepreneur?
In the episode you will hear about:
- Fun questions Evans and I have for each other
- Struggles as an entrepreneur
- Finding your own style
- My fashion journey + self expression
- Learn more: The Bliss Project March 2019
It’s time for another Q&A Day with Evans and I. Today you’ll hear our favorite quote for this moment, and we are flipping the script and have questions for one another to answer. We have both created a challenging question, and a fun question for each other to answer. Don’t worry! I am also answering some incredible questions that you have sent in to me.
- What is something you wish you could avoid in your life right now, but also know it’s what you need?
- If there was only one style of pizza you could order for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What are you resisting right now?
- What was your worst haircut?
- “What have some of your biggest challenges been as a female entrepreneur, also, have you always known that you wanted to be an entrepreneur?”
- “What has helped you the most in owning yourself, your story, and moving forward creating tribe and following your heart and dream?”
- “I’d love to hear you talk about fashion and how that’s a part of our self expression. How you pick out clothes, outfits, how your journey with your dress has been and evolved. We all have those fitting room blah stories, so I always find it interesting to hear how people separate things like clothing sizes and the struggle-city it can be to a self expression journey.”
Review of the Week:
“I stumbled across this podcast completely by accident on iTunes. I was in the darkest place I had been in a long time, and just gave it a shot. I sat at my desk in tears because I felt like Lori was speaking right to me. I never imagined I would be excited for Monday’s, but each new episode brings my soul so much peace. I laugh, I cry, I am challenged, and I think deeply about every word I am left with after listening to Earn Your Happy. There is something for every woman on this podcast, and you will not be sorry you gave Lori a shot.”