319: Get the Processes to Step Into Your Purpose with Ashley Stahl
In the episode you will hear about:
- Who Ashley is and how her path changed in college
- Putting her energy to finding a new job and moving to D.C.
- Exploring your interests and nudges
- Feeling safety within yourself
- Steps into finding clarity
- Foundational skill sets + core values and how to find yours
- Having a “You Turn” moment
- Sitting in the divine unknown
- Figuring out where we can find space for ourselves
- What is providing Ashley’s current clarity
- Actually starting to take action + planning out your week
- What’s lighting Ashley up
Today I have Ashley Stahl on the podcast! Ashley is a counterterrorism professional turned podcaster, forthcoming author, and life coach who helps clients find their purpose, land more job offers, build their confidence, and launch successful service-based businesses. Ashley is easily one of my most genius friends, and is so down-to-earth. I’m so excited for you to hear this conversation with Ashley because it is FULL of tools for you, no matter where you are in life or business.
- What kept you following all of the nudges along the way?
- How do you feel safe to share who you are?
- What was your skillset you were using?
- Where can I take space when I have so many obligations?
- What is going on in your life as clarity for you?
- How do you get from working out your story to taking action?
- How should your weeks look?
- What’s lighting you up right now?
Ashley Stahl is counterterrorism professional turned podcaster, forthcoming author, and life coach who helps clients find their purpose, land more job offers, build their confidence, and launch successful service-based businesses.
Her e-course, the Job Offer Academy, has a methodology that’s helped more than 5,000 job seekers land job offers in 30 countries. Ashley also hosts inspirational guests each week on her show, the You Turn Podcast, with the intention of helping her listeners work on themselves, raise their confidence—all while taking life less seriously.
Ashley’s been named a “Top 99 Foreign Policy Leader Under 33” by Diplomatic Courier Magazine and Young Professionals in Foreign Policy. She’s a columnist for Forbes, and her work has been featured on TEDx, the Wall Street Journal, CBS, SELF, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune and more.
In addition to her coaching business, she’s the Founder of CAKE Publishing, a ghostwriting, copywriting and publicity house that helps influencers and companies strengthen their credibility through inspiring blog posts, PR placements and more.
Ashley earned her Master’s degree in international relations from King’s College London, and another Master’s in Spiritual Psychology at the University of Santa Monica. She holds a Bachelor’s degree from University of Redlands in government, history and French. She’s fluent in French and completely forgot how to speak Arabic, despite four years of studying it.