325: Activate Your Powerful Alter Ego with Todd Herman
In the episode you will hear about:
- A little backstory on who Todd is and where he came from
- Stepping into his alter ego and what that did for him
- How to create your own anchor to bridge who you are and who you see yourself becoming
- An amazing research test
- The difference between the extraordinary world and the ordinary world
- Recognizing the deep root and working through it
- Todd’s letter writing practice
- The struggles that Todd worked through
- Who his book is for
Todd Herman joins me on today’s show! Todd is a High Performance Coach and Strategist for ambitious entrepreneurs, athletes and leaders that want to reach wildly outrageous goals. His signature system, The 90 Day Year, has been named the World’s Top Leadership & Skill Development Program—twice! I am so excited for you to listen to this episode because we are talking ALL about activating your heroic self. You may even find yourself creating your very own alter ego to call on!
- What started happening once you finally stepped in to your alter ego?
- How do you create an anchor for yourself?
- What are the steps of getting to the deep root and being able to work through it?
- What came up for you on the days you were struggling with imposter syndrome?
- Who is your book for?
Todd Herman is a High Performance Coach and Strategist for ambitious entrepreneurs, athletes and leaders that want to reach wildly outrageous goals.
He’s helped clients reach the Olympic podium, build multi-million dollar companies and establish brands that have become internationally known. He’s owned his sports science training company for over 20 years and his signature system, The 90 Day Year has been named the World’s Top Leadership & Skill Development Program—Twice!
He’s also the author of the forthcoming book, The Alter Ego Effect: The Power of Secret Identities to Transform Your Life. He dodges taxis in NYC where he lives with his wife, 2 little girls, and one little guy. And is currently the world’s worst ukulele player.