328: Techniques to Bust Through Your Fears and Beliefs with Alyssa Nobriga
In the episode you will hear about:
- Who Alyssa is + how she entered the line of work she’s in
- Being raised as a conscious child
- Advice for stepping into your truest self
- What Alyssa does when fears come up
- Remembering your self-worth
- Manifesting money + an exercise to help break free of the fear
- Ways that Alyssa stays on her path
- Calling in the relationship you want
- Upleveling + reaching your highest goals
- The importance of community
I am so excited for today’s episode because I am joined by Alyssa Nobriga, founder and creator of Mastery for Coaches, an online business course for conscious entrepreneurs globally. Alyssa is DEDICATED to helping women transform themselves and live more fulfilling lives– don’t you just love that? Alyssa works with so many incredible clients, and has been featured in all types of media outlets for the work she’s doing. I loved this conversation because Alyssa provides SO many tools to apply and use in your life and business. Get ready! This episode is about to give you everything you need to rock this year with all of the confidence you want.
- What sparked your awakening?
- What were some of the best things that came from being raised as a conscious child?
- How would you recommend navigating the transition into self-discovery?
- What are you working through right now?
- How do we root back into confidence and self-worth?
- How do you stay on your path?
Alyssa Nobriga is an entrepreneur and renown leader in the coaching and consciousness industry. She’s dedicated to women’s empowerment and has supported tens of thousands of people around the world to transform themselves and live more fulfilling lives. She leads soul-centered professional mastermind groups and has been featured by Deepak Chopra YTC, Forbes, Bank of America, YPO, Psychology Today and many others. Alyssa is the founder and creator of Mastery for Coaches, an online business course for conscious entrepreneurs globally.
She is a licensed clinical psychotherapist with a master’s degree from The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. Alyssa is a certified success coach, a graduate of the Byron Katie School for The Work, is trained in Imago relationship therapy and is certified in mindfulness-based therapeutic practices from the Hakomi Institute. She served on faculty at the University of Santa Monica where she holds a second master’s degree in Spiritual Psychology.