331: How to Trigger A Breakthrough with Tracy O’Malley
In the episode you will hear about:
- Tracy’s story of growing up + addiction
- The work she did for herself
- The story she kept hearing as a child + the belief system it created
- Speaking to her younger self
- Navigating the in-between
- Taking 11 months of silence
- Knowing the fear and understanding it
- Finding the “root”
- Healing her relationship with women
I am SO excited for today’s episode because I am joined by Tracy O’Malley! Tracy is a recovery coach helping women heal their relationship to alcohol, food and drugs. She’s dedicated to helping women heal their internal wounds– is that not just incredible? Tracy has been in my life for a while, and she always offers so much wisdom each time we’re together. Her comeback story is BEAUTIFUL. Being able to sit down with Tracy and get deep was SO necessary and I can’t wait for you to listen.
- Was your work with other people always meant to happen?
- How do you navigate the in-between?
- How do you navigate the fear?
- What is your advice for those trying to find the root?
Tracy O’Malley is a sought after Master Transformation Coach, Power-House Entrepreneur, Key-note speaker, and Author. She has inspired people from all walks of life. She is the Queen of Tough Love and Transformation who has facilitated soul breakthroughs and sustainable change in thousands of people all over the world. With Tracy’s coaching you will tackle limiting habits, uncover hidden blind spots, navigate tough transitions, and create shifts that result in emotional, physical, spiritual, and financial freedom.