343: Light Your Creative Fire & Amplify Your Purpose with Adam Roa
In the episode you will hear about:
- How Adam started spoken word poetry
- Sharing his poetry
- Judgment on himself and his writing
- The vision stage + the creative process for Adam
- Resetting the mindset you’re in
- Turning something that isn’t working into an empowering belief
- Hollowing out periods in life
- Me stepping into my creative
- What Adam is up to in his life outside of poetry
- How Adam truly believes that anything is possible
- Adam shares his spoken word poetry, You Are Who You Have Been Looking For
I am beyond excited for you to hear today’s episode because I sat down with the incredible and transformational Adam Roa! Adam is committed to using creative energy to catalyze change on the planet, and he does so through a variety of artistic projects, sharing his learnings on his Youtube channel and podcast. Adam is on a quest to discover just what it means to be an empowered man, and is doing so with radical authenticity. Adam has served as an inspiration for me for quite some time now, and I know that in this episode he will move you in ways you didn’t think were possible.
- Was there a period of time before you shared your poetry?
- How did you keep writing without judgement?
- How do you make your vision happen for you?
- What advice do you have on resetting the space you’re in?
- What belief do you create around something that isn’t happening to make it empowering?
- What are all of the things you are doing right now?
- Is there anything that’s coming up for you that you’d like to share?
Adam Roa is a transformational artist who is committed to using creative energy to catalyze change on the planet. A modern day Renaissance man, Adam is constantly creating a variety of artistic projects, including conscious film, music, and spoken word poetry. On a quest to discover what it means to be an empowered man, he is known for sharing his journey with radical authenticity on his reality-based Youtube show, “The Art of Choosing Love” as well as his podcast, “The Deep Dive with Adam Roa”.