352: Shattering Your Perceptions to Become the Most Powerful You with Aubrey Marcus
In the episode you will hear about:
- What is most exciting for Aubrey right now
- The process of staying present
- The ideas around validation
- Achieving goals + then realizing they weren’t necessary for him internally
- Aubrey’s recent car accident and what it taught him
- What is challenging Aubrey right now in his open relationship
- The work that Aubrey is doing that’s healing his younger self
- Daily rituals that keep Aubrey feeling his best
- Demanding the performer side to come out
- Where Aubrey’s code comes from
I am beyond excited because Aubrey Marcus is joining me on today’s podcast episode! Aubrey is the founder and CEO of Onnit, a lifestyle brand based on a holistic health philosophy he calls Total Human Optimization. Aubrey is also a well-known podcast host, NYT best selling author, and all around passionate human being. This conversation was absolutely incredible, and it really helped me break down my preconceived notions about people. More specifically, it served as a great reminder that everyone is on their own path and that it doesn’t have to be right for us for it to be right for others. I honestly can’t wait for you to dive into this episode and give you the opportunity to expand your mindset.
- Where’s the place that doesn’t feel free for you?
- Do you think it’s important to seek validation in order to understand you don’t need it?
- What’s the main goal you achieved that you realized you didn’t need?
- What did you learn from your accident that has created a theme for you?
- What are you exploring right now?
- Did your open relationship help you become a person who could be a better partner?
- Is the work that you’re doing healing a younger version of yourself?
- What do you believe you are really good at teaching? Why?
Aubrey Marcus is the founder and CEO of Onnit, a lifestyle brand based on a holistic health philosophy he calls Total Human Optimization. Onnit is an Inc.500 company and an industry leader with products optimizing millions of lives, including many top professional athletes around the world. Aubrey currently hosts the Aubrey Marcus Podcast, a motivational destination for conversations with the brightest minds in athletics, business, science, relationships and spirituality with over 10MM downloads on iTunes. He regularly provides commentary to outlets like Entrepreneur, Forbes, The Doctors and The Joe Rogan Experience. He has been featured on the cover of Men’s Health, is the author of the life-coaching course Go For Your Win, and his newest (and first!) book is Own The Day, Own Your Life from HarperCollins. If you ask Aubrey the cause he is most passionate about, it is raising awareness for psychedelic medicine, through organizations like MAPS.org and Heffter Institute. He is a 20 year native of Austin, Texas where he currently resides.