358: How To Get Connected with Jen Gottlieb
In the episode you will hear about:
- Reaching out and connecting to people in REAL life
- What Unfair Advantage is all about
- What called Jen to making the event bigger than before
- The loneliness epidemic
- Providing value
- Working alongside her life partner
- Jen’s vision for her inner performer
- Stories that come up for Jen as she expands + her badass list
- When visualizing doesn’t go how you thought
- What keeps you going and when to know to stop
Jen Gottlieb is co-founder of Super Connector Media and host of Unfair Advantage Live, as well as the co-creator of Unfair-Advantage Live. Jen has used the media to build a multi 6-figure coaching business in the health and wellness space, being featured in popular media outlets for her incredible success. Jen now helps her aspiring business leader clients make the connections they need to go from FOMO to famous – and fast! This conversation with Jen was so great and so timely – I can’t wait for you to hear this one!
- Why were you called to join Unfair Advantage?
- Where’s the balance of connections and relationships in this media-heavy time?
- What does it look like working side by side with your life partner?
- What’s the biggest vision for your inner performer?
- Do any stories come up for you while you grow and expand?
- Have you had moments where you’ve visualized and it hasn’t gone according to plan?
- When do you know to stop or pivot?
Between her 14-season run as a co-host on VH1 and her acclaimed starring role in a Broadway national tour, Jen Gottlieb is no stranger to the stage. Now, she’s teaching others how to become the star of their own show as the co-founder of Super Connector Media and host of Unfair Advantage Live.
Jen collaborates with life and business partner Chris Winfield to deliver Unfair Advantage Live, a 3-day live event in New York City that gives ambitious entrepreneurs an all-access pass to the couple’s extensive circle of media contacts.
Jen, herself has used the media to build a multi 6 figure coaching business in the health and wellness space. She has been featured on Good Morning America, CBS News, PBS’s Life and Living, Good Morning Washington, Bold TV and The American Dream. You can also find her in publications like Shape, Self, Women’s Health, Well + Good and Thrillist just to name a few.
Drawing on her vast media network and her background in television, Jen now helps her aspiring business leader clients make the connections they need to go from FOMO to famous — fast, landing them spots on Entrepreneur, ABC, NBC, Inc Magazine, US News & World Report, Forbes, Fortune and hundreds of other media outlets.