379: Trial, Transcendence and Transformation with Sheri Salata
In the episode you will hear about:
- Why Sheri felt called to write a book
- Moving out of thoughts that aren’t working positively for you
- Having a dream come true life + career
- Putting together the Sherri program
- How to shift your identity and create newness later in life
- Detaching from external opinions
- Sherri’s two key pieces of advice
- The beautiful “no” in Sherri’s life
- How to say clear no’s
- Going through the pillars of your life
Sheri Salata is BACK! I am so excited for this episode not only because I love talking with Sheri, but because we are talking about her brand new book, The Beautiful No. If you don’t know her, Sheri is the cohost of the wildly popular podcast, The Sheri + Nancy Show; she’s also the co-founder of the inspirational lifestyle brand, The Pillar Life. Sheri is an absolute powerhouse, and this conversation is one you do not want to miss!
- Why did you feel the need to write a book now?
- What does the journey of trust actually feel like?
- What do you ask yourself to make sure you’re truly living your life?
- How did you start shifting your identity?
- What do you do to detach from external opinions?
- Do you have any struggles around creating boundaries?
- What would you say to those dealing with anxiety in their everyday life?
Sheri Salata is a writer/producer, cofounder of the inspirational lifestyle brand, The Pillar Life, and cohost of the podcast The Sheri + Nancy Show. Her current ventures are the evolution of her 20-year career with Oprah Winfrey. Her action-packed days as Executive Producer of The Oprah Winfrey Show were chronicled in the acclaimed docuseries Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes. Sheri also served as Co-President of Harpo Studios and OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network. She has been named one of Fast Company’s 100 Most Creative People in Business, The Hollywood Reporter’s Women in Entertainment Power 100 and the 2017 Feminist Press Power Award winners. Sheri’s new memoir, The Beautiful No and Other Tales of Trial, Transcendence and Transformation, is out now.