401: Questionably Awesome – Your burning questions answered
In the episode you will hear about:
- How fear and pain are a necessary part of uplevelling
- Making the mundane magical
- Overcoming self-doubt
- The need to be around people who are striving for similar things
- Listening to your inner guide
- Minding your mental space
- Overcoming judgement of others
- Not downsizing your dreams
- Learn more: The Bliss Project
Time for another Q&A Day with me and Evans! Listen in as we answer questions that you have sent in, and hear our favorite quotes of the moment! Listen in as we answer questions that you have sent in, and hear our favorite quotes of the moment! In today’s “questionably awesome” episode, Evans and I are talking about overcoming self-doubt and judgement of others plus how to embrace being in your 30s. Your assignment for this week is to make up a fantasy in your mind – what if your dreams came true in the best and biggest way possible? What would that look like?
Review of the Week:
Lori and Evans, y’all are my SOUL SOOTHERS! So grateful for this podcast. I look forward to my morning walk everyday because I know I get to spend it with you. Much love xoxo
Is there anything that you want to overcome currently?
How to avoid negative feelings of people in my own mind?
Just turned 30, what would you have wished someone told you to start (or stop) by 30?