413: Your burning questions about FEAR answered
In the episode you will hear about:
- Why doing the wrong thing is better than doing nothing
- How we need to get over our fear of failure
- Why you have to understand that not everything is going to turn out the way you want
- How our brain is wired for fear and sometimes makes us paranoid
- How Lori believes she went to her parents because that was exactly what she needed to become the person that she is now
Time for another Q&A Day with me and Evans! Listen in as we answer questions that you have sent in, and hear our favorite quotes of the moment! Listen in as we answer questions that you have sent in, and hear our favorite quotes of the moment! In today’s “questionably awesome” episode, Evans and I are talking all about fear. We explain why you shouldn’t avoid tough conversations and answer the question, how do you tell the difference between procrastination and being scared of something for good reason?
Review of the week:
Soul speaking every single time!
I have yet to find a podcast that speaks to my soul EVERY single time, Until now! Uplifting, encouraging, blunt, loving, and true I am a lover of Earn Your Happy and every thing Lori Harder and it’s not slowing down any time soon! THANK YOU Lori for giving the world such an amazing gift!
How can you identify what you fear versus making it as an excuse or procrastination?
How do you surrender so fear doesn’t rule you?
I have fear around raising a child. They are a product of what I teach, so if they’re bad, it’s on me partially.