427: How to answer your calling
In the episode you will hear about:
- Lindsey and Lori’s 5-day immersive workshop on how to run profitable events, retreats or masterminds
- Why events are so powerful for building your brand
- Showing up, even when you’re worried no-one else will
- How to make events profitable and impactful
In this episode, Lindsey Schwartz and I talk to three entrepreneurs who create amazing live experiences for their audience – Amber Lilyestrom, Jocelyn Freeman and Taylor Wray. Listen in for some powerful tips on to becoming a more confident speaker and adding an event to your current business or making events your business model.
- What made you decide to create live events?
- What benefits have you got from stepping into fear and creating these experiences?
- What do you wish that you knew before you did your first event?
- What is your best tip for making your events profitable?
Amber Lilyestrom is a transformational branding strategist and business coach.
Jocelyn Freeman and her husband, Aaron, teach couples the relationship skills to be connected in any season of life and to be the power couple they were meant to be.
Taylor Wray is a yoga and mindfulness teacher. She leads retreats around the world and also instructs and certifies new yoga instructors.