508. Stay OPEN to changing your purpose – with Lisa Bilyeu
In the episode you will hear about:
- Focusing on self-care
- Putting aside your ego and trusting your team
- Aligning yourself with your mission
- Impacting others by telling your story
- Balancing work life and health
- Making art for yourself
- Learn more: https://impacttheory.com/
- Listen: impacttheory.com/women-of-impact
- Instagram: instagram.com/lisabilyeu
- The Bliss Project
Lisa Bilyeu is one of those women who completely inspires me all the time. She is the co-founder and president of Impact Theory, a digital media production company focused on empowering content. As if that weren’t enough, she co-founded the billion-dollar brand Quest Nutrition and she hosts the podcast Women of Impact, which she interviewed me on, and it was such an incredible experience. You are going to love this interview.
- What was 2019’s lesson for you, and what do you think that lesson is going to be for 2020?
- How do you build trust and lean into utilizing or creating your support system?
- Why is Women of Impact such a passion for you?
- Can you share your experience of growing companies and balancing going full throttle and your health?
- Were you always able to draw?
- What are your future projects and ambitions?
Lisa Bilyeu is the co-founder and president of Impact Theory, a digital media production company focused on empowering content. In addition to co-founding Impact Theory, she co-founded the billion-dollar brand, Quest Nutrition, 9 years ago. Her career trajectory has been an astonishing arc from housewife to entrepreneur and transforming her business focus from nutrition to entertainment media. And now jumping in front of the camera, Lisa hosts the show, “Women of Impact,” that centers on all things female empowerment.