536. Turn your niche into an empire – with Britt Seva
In the episode you will hear about:
- The way the stylist industry can transform women’s mindsets
- Putting yourself first in your business
- Not planning too far ahead
- Helping the people around you right now
- Dealing with family relationship issues
- Showing up strong
- Dealing with the haters
- The most common business roadblocks
- Business success tips
- Learn more: brittseva.com
- Instagram: @brittseva
- Listen: thrivingstylisttribe.com/podcasthome
Britt Seva is one of those people that makes me wonder how I hadn’t heard of her sooner. Once I had, I started seeing her everywhere, and I am so grateful. She is incredibly empowering — like the girlfriend you always wished you had. She’s a business and marketing strategist for hairstylists and has coached thousands of stylists and salon owners to build wealthy businesses for themselves. If you have a business or an idea for one, you want to get your advice from people who are crushing it, and that is absolutely Britt.
- How did you start your business and what do you do?
- Why did you step in to tackle such a taboo subject in the industry?
- What is the number one issue that people have to push through?
- What is a truth that you’ve found about business?
- When have you felt successful?
- What is a truth about relationships for you?
- What is something about you that you wish more people knew?
- What is something you want to share with people about when they put their purpose out in the world?
- Where do you see the most common themes of failure in business?
- What are some business success tips?
Britt Seva is the original business and marketing strategist for hairstylists. After spending years behind the chair as an assistant, stylist, and salon director, Britt realized that cosmetology school left one major area out: business education. She left her job as a seven-figure salon director and blew the industry away when she began coaching salon owners in 2010. She launched her trademark hairstylist business education program, Thrivers Society, in 2014.
Over the past nine years, Britt has coached thousands of stylists and salon owners to build wealthy businesses and lives behind the chair, and she is determined to empower 1,000,000 six-figure stylists while changing the perception of the entire beauty industry.
Britt hosts one of iTunes’ top podcasts, The Thriving Stylist Podcast, which, in 2019, crossed over one million downloads.
When she’s not helping to educate and elevate the beauty industry, Britt tunes into the latest true-crime podcast, makes dinner for her toddler, teenager daughter, and paramedic husband, and spends Sunday mornings snuggled with her pups and the latest business book.