547. You require this kind of challenge to thrive
In the episode you will hear about:
- If you don’t choose your challenge, the world will choose for you
- What challenges were choosing Lori before she chose her own
- Focusing on the wrong challenges
- Setting new challenges that are as challenging as you need
- Following your challenge to the end
What does it mean to choose your own challenges? Instead of letting the world choose the challenges that you are going to face, you need to choose what you are going to face first. If you don’t, the challenge will find you — and it may not be the kind you want. Let’s talk about finding the right types of challenges to pick so you can move forward.