607. Hungry for Happiness – with Samantha Skelly
In the episode you will hear about:
- What is possible through breathwork
- Fulling your desires
- How to feel our feelings fully
- How breathwork works
- How integration is required for sustainable change
- Getting started with breathwork
Samantha Skelly is a 7-figure entrepreneur, an amazing speaker, a best-selling author, a wellness coaching expert, and a great friend of mine. She discovered breathwork by mistake, but she loved it — and it completely transformed her life from the inside out. Now she wants to share with the world what we are all capable of through something as simple as breath.
- How did you get into breathwork?
- How do we balance being ambitious while being chill?
- What are the steps you need to do with breathwork?
- How does breathwork work?
- Why are people getting frustrated with personal development work without actually making progress?
- What are you working through right now?
- Can you tell us about your new book?
Samantha Skelly is a 7-figure entrepreneur, sought after international speaker, best-selling author, and wellness coaching expert. She founded both Hungry for Happiness, a movement that helps people experience true transformation and happiness through trained certified coaches who utilize emotional and energetic coaching techniques, and PAUSE Breathwork, which has a mission to unite humanity by helping people breathe, feel, and thrive. Samantha has revolutionized the weight loss and self-help industries by examining the individual and underlying causes of food, body, and self-love issues. She has shared her mission on an international platform, with appearances on Global TV, Shaw, NBC, CBC, and BBC, and she’s also been featured in various publications, such as Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Elephant Journal, and The Prevail Project. Samantha continues to spread her message and transform the lives of tens of thousands of people through her programs, worldwide international retreats, motivational speaking engagements, the popular Hungry for Happiness podcast, and her best-selling Hay House book, Hungry For Happiness.