626. Coming out of 2020 a Warrior: Biz & Life Lessons with Celeb Hair Stylist Justin Anderson
In the episode you will hear about:
- Finding clarity on what matters
- Finding success by putting in a ton of work
- Learning to be vulnerable
- Slowing down and taking on less
- Doing what you believe is going to work
- Being okay with disagreeing with people
- Getting to know celebrities personally
Justin Anderson is a super fun follow on Instagram, but he also has a deep side. He grew up in Southern California near the water, and his fascination with the way ocean water and the sun naturally lightened hair led to his interest in hair color as a profession. He apprenticed with experts until his talents led to him being anointed “a rising star of blonde Hollywood” by Vogue. Today, he leads dpHUE in the development of products and educational content to enable people all over to best care for their color and keep their hair color. He’s a genius businessman, and there are so many levels to him.
- Is it possible to be balanced when you’re starting a business or do you have to work insanely hard to break through and find success?
- Did you have to train people to ask for what you need?
- What’s challenging for you right now?
- What’s your advice for someone who thinks they’re just one thing?
- What would you say to people who aren’t seeing the support they need?
- Can you tell me about your In The Chair podcast?
- What’s your favorite thing to talk about?
A native of Southern California, Justin grew up near and in the water, surfing with his parents and siblings. His fascination with the way ocean water and the sun naturally lightened hair, led to his interest in hair color as a profession.
He apprenticed with leading blonde experts before his undeniable talent led to his own chair and Vogue anointing him, “a rising star of blonde Hollywood.”
His work with celebrities catapulted him to the top of the Beverly Hills salon community and demand for Justin’s services extended well beyond blondes. Today, Justin leads dpHUE in the development of products and educational content to enable people everywhere to best care for their color and keep their hair healthy.