647. Use Food to Upgrade Performance, Focus, Mood, and Body – with Shawn Stevenson
In the episode you will hear about:
- The post-book hangover
- The 10 core skill sets
- Focusing on your great instead of your good
- Where to get started in your job search
- Testing out different careers
- Bringing your skill set into your current career
- Finding your core nature
- Read: “You Turn”
- Visit indeed.com/happy to get $75 credit to upgrade your job post
- Visit plushcare.com/happy to start your free 30-day trial
Ashley Stahl is equal parts brilliant and hilarious. She’s helping people discover their confidence, finding a career path that they love, and landing more job offers. If you are unsure of the career that you’re in, if you’re not sure what’s next, or if you’re looking to expand what you’re already doing by thinking bigger, this is the podcast for you!
- Can you give us an overview of what you put into your book?
- Can you go through the 10 core skill sets?
- What’s a sign that you’re good at something but it’s not necessarily what you should be doing?
- How do you figure out where you should start?
- What was the most interesting finding about these 10 skills?
- What do you do to get into your zone of genius?
Ashley Stahl is a counterterrorism professional turned career coach, speaker, and author on a mission to help you step into a career or business you’re excited about and aligned with. Her book, now available on Amazon for pre-order, You Turn: Get Unstuck, Discover Your Direction, Design Your Dream Career, takes readers on her career journey into counterterrorism, offering an 11 step formula to discover their best career fit. Through her two viral TEDx speeches, her email list of 500,000 and her show, You Turn Podcast, she’s been able to support clients in 31 countries in discovering their best career path, upgrading their confidence and landing more job offers.
She maintains a monthly career column in Forbes, and her work has been also featured in outlets such as the Wall Street Journal, CBS, SELF, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune and more. Ashley earned a Master’s in international relations from King’s College London, and another Master’s in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. She holds a Bachelor’s from University of Redlands in government, history and French.