647. Use Food to Upgrade Performance, Focus, Mood, and Body – with Shawn Stevenson
Shawn Stevenson is back! The last time he was on the show, he completely rocked my world. If you want to change and upgrade your life, Shawn will not only teach you how, he will give you the science behind why it works. He is one of the best people to talk to if you’re interested in just getting better in all aspects of your life. We are capable of being so much smarter, happier, and healthier than we give ourselves credit for, and there are just a few tweaks we can make to become who we want to be.
- What are the shifts we can be taking to make changes of perspective?
- How does our perception of food impact our minds and bodies?
- How do they make unhealthy food so addictive?
- How can food affect our relationships and emotional intelligence?
Shawn Stevenson is the author of the international bestselling book “Sleep Smarter” and creator of The Model Health Show, featured as the number #1 health podcast in the U.S. with millions of listener downloads each year. A graduate of the University of Missouri–St. Louis, Shawn studied business, biology, and nutritional science, and went on to be the founder of Advanced Integrative Health Alliance, a company that provides wellness services for individuals and organizations worldwide. Shawn has been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, The New York Times, Muscle & Fitness, ABC News, ESPN, and many other major media outlets.