673. 6 Q’s to Make Sure You’re in the Right Business for You
In the episode you will hear about:
- Whether you should be an employee or an entrepreneur
- Understanding why you’re starting your business
- Envisioning what your days look like
- Thinking of the future
- Staying in your zone of genius
- Creating the habits you need to move forward
Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?
We have six questions you should be asking yourself — whether you have a business already or are thinking of starting one — to make sure you aren’t putting yourself into situations that are going to lead you to unhappiness.
Entrepreneurship is so trendy right now. While it’s a great way to make money and build financial security, not everybody is meant to be an entrepreneur… at least not right now. Use these questions as a guide to determine whether or not being an entrepreneur is right for you:
- Why are you starting this thing?
- What is your day-to-day going to look like?
- Will you be happy doing this three years from now?
- What is your zone of genius and who will you need in order to get back to your zone of genius quicker?
- Who do you need to be in order to bring this company to success? What habits do you need?