696. How the Little Things Add up in Your Favor
In the episode you will hear about:
- What saying no to things does to your brain
- How consistency can make or break you
- Taking small steps consistently
- Text FAST to 310-421-0416 or visit fastfoundations.com to see if there’s room in our elite mastermind
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment
We’re all searching for the one thing that’s going to make us successful, but real success comes from doing the small things consistently. This works both ways: Consistently doing small, positive things can build up to huge wins. Just the same, consistently making poor choices, or not showing up for yourself, can compound to hold you back.
This should be taken as good news, too! People are often so afraid of having to take a big leap in order to reach massive levels of success. We’re here to tell you, it’s taking small steps every day that are going to lead to you reaching your goals.