700. Three Business Traps to Avoid
In the episode you will hear about:
- Pushing your boundaries
- Growing your audience
- Competing on more than price
- Text PODCAST to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
Your business might not be growing right now. That’s alright — we’ve all been there before. That’s why we are especially qualified to help you get unstuck and bring back the growth.
Here are the three reasons your business stops growing, and how to avoid them:
- You’re not growing. If you aren’t focusing on your development as a person, you cannot expect your business to continue growing as well.
- You’ve stopped filling the pipeline. You cannot stop collecting new audience members. Your existing customers will continue to grow and they will move on. You need to be bringing in new customers all the time.
- Your pricing is a race to the bottom. This shows a lack of confidence in your pricing and your product and is not sustainable. A race to the bottom always ends up at the bottom; there’s no profit to be had there.
If you can avoid these three things, you will be able to keep your business growing. If any of these sound familiar to you, it might be your key to getting unstuck.