732. Why Relationships Are a MUST for Your Dreams & Health
In the episode you will hear about:
- Striving for happiness
- What makes us happy
- The detrimental effects of loneliness
- Deciding what you actually want
- Finding the relationships that matter in your life
- TED Talk: What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
- Visit liquidiv.com and use code “HAPPY” for 25% off your first purchase
It’s really easy to neglect our relationships when going after our big dreams. When I was writing my book “A Tribe Called Bliss,” I did a ton of research on what makes people happy. What is this place called bliss that we all strive for? Is it even worth striving for? Happiness is great, but it’s important that we don’t deny ourselves the full range of emotions just because we want to be happy. And one of the best ways to cultivate those emotions is through meaningful relationships.