740. How to Build the Bravery to Accomplish Your Dreams with Sarah Pendrick, Founder of GirlTalk Network
In the episode you will hear about:
- The journey of writing a book
- Creating what you wish you had for yourself
- Getting over the possibility of getting hurt
- Journaling for self-awareness and expression
- Practicing self-love
- Shifting the burnout story
- Getting better at saying “no”
- Getting into the energy of attraction
- Instagram: @sarahpendrick
- Read: “Beautifully Brave”
- Visit liquidiv.com and use code “HAPPY” for 25% off your order
- Visit indeed.com/happy to get a free $75 job posting credit
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
We can do so much more when we learn to be brave. Bravery isn’t as simple as not being afraid; it’s about not letting fear hold you back from doing what you need – or just want – to do. When fear keeps us from living as our truest self or following our life’s desires, it can prevent us from being who we’re supposed to be. We all want to be a little braver and there’s nobody better to show us how than Sarah Pendrick.
- Can you tell me about your book journey?
- Would you share a bit of your story that you haven’t before?
- How did hiding your story hold you back?
- How have you worked through the experience of being hurt?
- How do we calm our energy and focus on being enough?
- What is your definition of self-love?
- What’s replacing your old paradigm for you?
- How do we get better at saying “no”?
- How do you differentiate between anxiety, nerves, and intuition?
Sarah Pendrick is the founder of GirlTalk Network – a women empowerment and lifestyle brand – and the creator of GirlTalk Foundation, a 501c3 that gives back to younger generations. She is a sought-after mentor, host, author of the book “Beautifully Brave,” and creator of the women’s empowerment and self-development event GirlTalk Festival.
Sarah has dedicated her life to supporting people in living bravely as their true selves, teaching them to believe in their gifts so that they can fill their lives with abundance, love, and complete awareness of their worth. She’s been featured in Forbes, NBC, “The Doctors,” E!, and Entrepreneur, and was called an “iconic woman creating a better world” at the Women Economic Forum. She has spoken on stages all around the world.
She lives in Manhattan Beach, California with her husband, Josh, and their fur baby, Titan.