751. Gabby Reece on Her Secrets to Embracing the “Suck”: Creating Mental Wins Out of Challenges
In the episode you will hear about:
- How to show up for yourself in life
- Managing the growth of your business
- Knowing when you’re out of your depth
- Pivoting naturally
- Knowing the difference between a barrier and an ending
- Learning to embrace the suck
- Listen: “The Gabby Reece Show”
- Instagram: @gabbyreece
- Visit squeezemassage.com/earn to learn about Squeeze’s franchise opportunities
- Get $100 off your first month of Talkspace by visiting talkspace.com and using code “HAPPY”
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
I grew up looking up to Gabby Reece and, after this interview, I guarantee you will too. She’s the epitome of the ultimate athlete. Our conversation today is one of my favorite topics: overcoming mental challenges. She talks about so much, from learning to embrace the “suck” to creating mental wins out of the challenges in life in order to make your life more fulfilling and meaningful.
- What are you loving about life?
- What are some of the lessons you learned from fitness that you still apply today?
- How are you managing your business internally with all of your growth?
- How do you get out of your head and learn to trust your gut?
- What does pivoting look like?
Gabrielle Reece is not only a volleyball legend, but an inspirational leader, “New York Times” bestselling author, wife, and mother. The former professional beach volleyball player and Nike’s first female spokeswoman is the definition of both athleticism and beauty. Creator of HIGHX®, Co-Founder of XPT®, and Executive Member of Laird Superfood®, Gabby is dedicated to building and leading health and fitness methods.