790. Showing Up Every Day with Confidence & Authority with Danielle Canty
In the episode you will hear about:
- Gaining the confidence to become a brand
- The secret sauce to influence
- Normalizing achievement
- Noticing what grabs your attention
- How social media pushes us out of the moment
- Taking hard times in stride
- Instagram: @daniellecanty
- Instagram: @bossbabe.inc
- Visit litepink.com and sign up for the email newsletter for exclusive events, discounts, and information!
- Thanks to Brooklinen. Get $20 off a $100 purchase at brooklinen.com, promo code “LORI”
- Grab your favorite Liquid IV flavors nationwide at Walmart or you can get 25% off when you go to liquidiv.com and use code “HAPPY” at checkout
- Text “PODCAST” to 310-496-8363 to get your questions answered on our Q&A segment or get coached on the show!
Danielle Canty is the president and co-founder of BossBabe, and she’s been there the whole time, scaling the company into a multi-million dollar operation in less than two years. Along the way, she’s developed industry-recognized thought leadership on creating, scaling, and monetizing a brand. She’s spoken at multiple conferences, and she’s the co-host of the BossBabe Podcast – since you’re here, you clearly love podcasts, right? Well, you have to check her out! We talk all about the pros and cons of influence and what it looks like to grow your confidence and your influence within your industry.
- How do you keep up with this constant creation?
- What is influence and how do you get it?
- What are the hardest parts of social media for you?
- What is a belief that you are working on changing?
With a passion for business strategy and female leadership, Danielle is the co-creator of BossBabe specializing in the brand’s operation and growth strategy. After starting her first business at 22, Danielle has gone on to become a serial, international seven-figure entrepreneur, and is the COO and President at BossBabe.
As a trained business coach and a Doctor of Chiropractic, Danielle’s passions Iie in high performance, business strategy, and operational scalability. Coupled with her understanding that success is more than just business skills but encompasses personal development, facing challenges head-on and striving for the best version of yourself – Danielle’s impact is clearly seen in BossBabe’s mission and philosophy.
Based in Los Angeles, Danielle also co-hosts The BossBabe Podcast with Natalie, where the two share candid conversations, and interview aspirational leaders across an array of industries.