Greek Flatbread Pizza
- 1 Joseph’s Lavash Bread
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- ½ tomato, sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In pan: Sauté onion and pepper until caramelized.
- Spray cookie sheet and pre-cook flat bread 5 to 8 minutes before adding toppings.
- Brush olive oil onto flatbread, and top with garlic, chicken, veggies, basil and feta cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Optional: Make it extra Greek by adding ¼ cup of chopped olives to the pizza!