Mushroom Spinach Burger
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef or bison
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. thyme, dried
- ½ tsp. rosemary, dried
- ½ tsp. basil, dried
- 1-2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In a sauté pan, heat coconut oil to medium heat. Add chopped vegetables and sauté until onions are translucent and all vegetables are soft.
- Add balsamic vinegar and turn up heat for about 30 seconds.
- Take vegetables off of heat and allow to cool slightly. Combine with seasonings and ground beef.
- Form into 4-5 patties.
- Grill or sauté burgers on medium heat until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 160 degrees.
- Baking option: Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Start typing and press enter to search