No-Bake PB Pumpkin Balls
- 3/4 cup Quaker Oats or quick oats
- 1/2 cup oat flour (or make your own by blending oats in magic bullet or food processor)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp Truvia (10 packets) or you can substitute with 1/4 c. brown sugar or 1/4 c. honey
- 3 T. PB2 (if you don’t have this at your stores, you can buy on Amazon HERE. You’ll LOVE it!) You may also leave this out and your result will be more pumpkin flavored
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 to 2 T. of water if needed
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil or try adding your favorite nut oil such as hazelnut, walnut etc.
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Use two separate bowls for dry and wet ingredients.
- Make sure you stir the dry ingredients in one bowl then mix well.
- In the other bowl, be sure to mix all wet ingredients well.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- You will need to refrigerate about 5-10 minutes before forming in to mini balls.
- Once the mixture is cold, take out and hand roll into balls.
- Place back in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- These make fabulous frozen treats as well!
Makes about 28-32 mini balls.