Perfectly Broiled (or Grilled) Salmon
- 1 lb. wild caught salmon
- 1-2 Tbsp. butter or coconut oil
- ½ tsp. dill
- ½ tsp. rosemary
- ¼-½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Juice of 1/2 lemon + lemon slice
- Set oven to broil (can also grill).
- Place salmon in greased/buttered baking dish (foil if grilling).
- Sprinkle salmon with dill, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Dollop salmon with butter or oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice over salmon fillets. Then top each salmon filet with lemon slices.
- Bake or grill for about 10-15 minutes (depending on thickness) or until flakey.
Start typing and press enter to search