Rosemary Sweet Potato Chips
- 3 sweet potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped (or use 1 tsp. jarred minced garlic)
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- ½ tsp. salt
- *Optional* For a little spice, add a ¼ tsp. ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss sweet potato slices in a bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Spread in a single layer across baking sheet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Flip potatoes over and bake an additional 8 minutes.
Serve with your favorite salsa or dip!