Salty ‘n Sweet Stir-Fried Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, washed and trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. EVOO
- 4-5 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- ½ cup cranberries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. thyme
- Slice Brussels sprouts so they are shredded.
- Heat oil in large frying pan and add turkey bacon.
- Cook for 3–5 minutes or until the bacon starts to get a little crispy.
- Add shredded Brussels sprouts and stir-fry for 1–2 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Mix in cranberries and serve!
Start typing and press enter to search