Slow Cooker Taco Dip
- 1/2 Pound extra lean ground turkey
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 (15 oz.) cans refried beans
- 1 cup salsa (I like Newman’s Own)
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 1 cup fat-free shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 of 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 of 1 tomato, diced
- Combine turkey, onions, beans, salsa, and chilies in a bowl and transfer to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours (or high for about 1.5 hours.)
- Stir well and transfer to serving bowl. Spread yogurt over mixture and top with cheese, diced avocado and diced tomato.
- Serve with your favorite dipper!
Don’t have a slow cooker? No worries! Brown the turkey in a large pan, add the ingredients in the first step and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Then follow the last two steps as above!