Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts (drained and excess liquid squeezed out)
- 1/4 c. chopped frozen spinach (thawed and excess liquid squeezed out)
- 1/2 c. finely chopped onion
- 12 oz fresh cauliflower- if frozen cauliflower, thaw and pat dry
- 3/4 c. 1% cottage cheese
- 4 oz fat free cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/3 c. fat free Greek Yogurt – 0% FAGE brand is best
- 1/4 c. plus 1 T. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp smokey paprika
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop artichoke hearts, spinach, onions and set aside in a large bowl.
- In food processor add cauliflower, cottage cheese, cream cheese, yogurt and 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and nutmeg to mixture and blend until smooth.
- Add the food processor mixture to artichoke mixture in bowl and stir together with a spoon.
- Pour mixture in a baking dish sprayed with non stick spray.
- Mix 1 T. Parmesan with paprika and sprinkle on top of artichoke mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite veggies, crackers or toasted bread pieces.
Start typing and press enter to search