Sweet Potato Skins
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ of 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 4 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat, sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 30–40 minutes or until tender.
- Cut sweet potatoes into quarters and scoop out about half of the insides (save the extras for leftovers!)
- On a baking sheet, arrange potatoes so they are skin-side down and bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- While skins are baking, heat olive oil in pan and sauté onion, garlic and turkey bacon.
- Stir cheese and chives into the onion & bacon mixture.
- Spoon everything into skins and return to oven for another 1–2 minutes or until cheese is melted!
Top with 1 Tbsp. of plain Greek yogurt to cool it down!