Turkey, Spinach & Feta Burger
- 1 ¼ lb. ground turkey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup red onions, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cups spinach, chopped
- ¾ cup zucchini, finely chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. oregano, dried
- 1 tsp. basil, dried
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- In a sauté pan heat coconut oil to medium heat. Add onion, spinach, zucchini, and garlic and sauté until onions are translucent and all vegetables are soft.
- Take vegetables off of heat and slightly cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine turkey, seasonings, salt and pepper, feta cheese, and sautéed vegetables.
- Form in to 6 patties.
- Grill or sauté burgers on medium heat until internal temperature reaches a minimum of 160 degrees.
- *Baking option* Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 20-25 min.
Start typing and press enter to search